SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE HAKIMIN OF KASHERE AS WELL THE SARDAUNAN GOMBE STATE. ALHAJI ALIYU MUSTAPHA.

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE HAKIMIN OF KASHERE AS WELL THE SARDAUNAN GOMBE STATE. ALHAJI ALIYU MUSTAPHA.
I have been privileged  to travel around the world as a tribe from the hills of Plateau.

I have come in contact with different type of people. Those I appreciate and those that appreciated me.

I am Akims Mamot James. 

As a Biker that I am i have learn a lot from the life of this Royal Biker.

Alhaji Mustapha Aliyu you are a role model and also an attitude personality of high profile.

I watch you as you team the bikers and safe the beauty of relationship.

Even as a JUKUN man you have prove exceptionally a detribalised son of Gombe.


Indeed being the Sardauna was an apt decision by his Royal Highness the Emir.

You are admired, copied and lifeline by many who hear about you.

On this special day I wish to Thank Allah Subahana wata'ala for your new age.

May this age keep you steward's gummed  to the life of kindness you have onwardly practice as a man of high profile .

I will continue to celebrate you now an always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  SIR.

PRINCE AKIMS MAMOT JAMES.
BOKKOS CROWNED PRINCE.

DAN BAKON ZAZZAU.

Comments