Zaar community applause Hon. Mamot for youths job provision

Zaar community applause Hon. Mamot for youths job provision 

                                              Hon. Mamot 

The Zaar community of Bauchi State have today 17,June, 2020 send an appreciation letter to Hon Akims Mamot the Plateau State Publicity Secretary of the People's Democratic Party, (PDP) for securing jobs for six youths of the community. 

The commendation letter reads as follows: 

On behalf of the Zaar community of Bauchi State we wish to appreciate you for the diligent effort shown to us in seeing some individuals of this community are provided Job.

Today against all my aversion towards politicians and politics I am constrain to admire a political leader whom you are. 

On behalf of my community I am extremely by your leadership skills and your work ethics.

My admiration for you started with the audience given to me via telephone conversation we shared despite never knowing me in person. You demonstrate your ability of seeing to it that lives are touched and values added to this individuals.
1. Samuel Kambarin Demian

2. Bajahry Emmanuel Iliya

3. Maryam Musa Nehemiah

4.  Kauna Solomon

5. Philiph Ishaya Kadiri

All from Zaar community.

It will not be an exaggeration if I say you are the captain of this ship and without your effort this project will not  have been achieved and ibsm sure this will benefit both the individuals and the community at large.

Please accept our sincere

Comments