Correspondent Chapel will Rise and Shine Again- Francis

Correspondent Chapel will Rise and Shine Again- Francis 
Expression of Interest to Contest for the Position of Vice Chairman of Correspondent Chapel,NUJ Plateau State Chapter 

Ladies and Gentlemen let me first of all express my Sincere and Profound gratitude and appreciation to you all 

I Douglas Francis of Coretv news haven Consulted, assessed and analyzed the recent happenings in the Correspondent Chapel and haven met the Conditions Spelt out by the electoral Committee of the Chapel, after Carefully and Critically assessing my Strength and weaknessess in respect to the above. L

I wish to Contest for the Position of the Vice Chairman in the forth Coming elections Slated for July 

My intention to Contest and Serve the Chapel was borne out of love and good intentions with a Clear desire Serve to repostion the Chapel along Side whoever emerges Chairman and other executives as my Job description as the Vice is to assist and deputy or any other assignment assigned to me 

The Correspondent Chapel as we all know is diverse and unique in nature with members cut across various media houses it represent across board which therefore calls for togetherness and Collaboration

This uniqueness if well articulated put together will Move the Chapel forward and l pledge to build up the foundations of our Predecessors over the years,Strengthen the weak Pillars and fill the Crack 

You will recall that as a member of this Chapel my top Priority has always being transpirancy, togetherness and team work as have always being demonstrated in my relationship with you all and my interest to Contest this position is not for Personal gains or Selfish ambitions nor Promote Partisan interest or mediocrity but to prove that l have all it takes to Serve the Chapel through Character,Capacity, Charisma and energy and also rebrand the image of the Union.

Therefore, let me use this Singular honour and Prevaliage to Call on you members of this great and unique union to Vote for me as the Vice Chairman to move the union forward 

It is my Conviction that the Chapel will raise and Shine 🔆 again to the flight of each and everyone of us if Voted as the Vice Chairman of Correspondence Chapel Douglas Francis a man of Capacity and the 3Ts..Transpirancy Togetherness and Teamwork.

Comments