Prince Akims Felicitate with Fly Girl.

Prince Akims Felicitate with Fly Girl.


It pleases me to put down this few piece to appreciate you on this memorable day in your life.

Aisha Maman Vatsa

Better known and call Fly Girl.

I have the most comfortable privilage to set up a mine piece to say you are a golden Heroen.

You are a wheel war lord.
You are a Tigress 

A Queen of wheel
A woman that conqured Bends not minding the curves.

I never had the privilege to Ride with you.

I look forward for one.
You are a Turbur witter among the life of iron steel.

You sre less loud but with s triple speed.

May this day bring you joy.
Make your garage filled up with varieties of Bikes.

May your life continue to speed up in hope.

May your wishes aspire like a diamond silk and make you the most famous on earth.

May Jannah which is the wish of every mortal be credited to you in the life hereafter.

Let me Borrowed the poetic expression I have long kept for this day from my archives.

اللهم اجعلها من أسعدها لتكتفي بغاية خير من بدايتها ، أنا أشير إلى اللؤلؤة التي وعدت بالدعاء لها ...

Oh Allah make her among the luckiest to settle for an end that is better than her beginning, I am referring to the pearl I once promise to pray for...

Once MORE Congratulations to you on this  day.

Remain blessed.

Hon. Prince Akims Mamot James. 

PRMC Biker.

Comments