Breaking: Sen. Dimka's aids, call for payment of 5 months allowances

Breaking: Sen. Dimka's aids, call for payment of 5 months allowances. 
By, Daniel Kura.
The over hundred (100) personal aids appointed by Senator Hezekiah Dimka on the 20/11/2019 has call on the Senator Representing Plateau Central Senatorial Zone of the State in the red chamber of the National Assembly to please pay their allowances and other entitlement. 

The aids in a series of messages of complaints to the Senator through his Senior Legislative Aid Hon. N.D. Shehu ranging from demanding to know why 8 months into the announcement of their appointment by the Senator, they are yet to be assigned portfolios to calling for the Senator to pleas pay them their allowances of over four (4) months even in this period of covid-19.


In the series of messages sent to Senator Dimka, through his Senior Legislative Aid and made available to News Parrot read as follows

On the 3rd of August 2020.

Dear  ND Shehu. Greetings to you in God's name. Hope this got to you in sound health. It's with great concern I am writing this to you .This is with  regards to you as the number one aide to our boss(Sen Hezekiah Dimka). I got appointed by the distinguished Senator  on the 20/11/2019 with  assurances that my appointment is personal to our boss and that my appointment will terminates  at the expiration of the tenure of our boss if not found wanting. 

Again, the letter read in part that my responsibilities will be assigned to me in due course. As a mark of commitment the letter gave the assurances of a monthly allowances with no amount stated. It's now 8 months into the journey of my appointment and to the best of my knowledge I have not been briefed on what I should do or  not  do. Consequently, I am worried as to the path  we are trading. There seems to be a complete silence and this has  got me worried and could not allay myself to the conspiracy of silence. Sir, my kind request from you  is to help me find out if our boss still uphold my appointment as one of his aides or I have been disengaged for one reason or the other. This however, is to enable me have a glimpse of what is going on  for a better output. Thanks, Yours faithfully, Dashang James Yunana(SA to Sen Hezekiah Dimka) from Mangu LGA.

Similarly on the 17th August,2020 another message was writing as follows: 

On17th August,2020
 Good Day Dear ND Shehu.

Hope your in good condition.
A concern was raised here by one of our own which you promised to send it for appropriate consideration.

I want to appeal that if you actually forwarded it that a feedback be given so we can know our stand. The silence speaks a lot of volume that cannot be defined.

If am not wrong, non of the aides have received their allowance for quite some time now and there's no any explanation to as to why it's been delayed.

We were told that there's going to be meeting but till today nothing. We seems to be moving without any direction.

Please we plead for clarity.

News Parrot in its efforts to get clarification from both Sen. Hezekiah Dimka prove abortive, as he couldn't respond to call or replay the text message send to him.

While on his part, Hon. ND Shehu, the Senior Legislative Aid to Senator Hezekiah Dimka in his text message replay send to him said, " I have read your text. However, at this moment I can't say anything until I reach out to the Distinguished". 

Comments