Breaking: Dr. Mailafia arrive DSS office for the second time in Jos

Breaking: Dr. Mailafia arrive DSS office for the second time in Jos
By Daniel Kura 
The Former Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Dr. Obadiah Mailafia has arrived the Plateau State Command of Department of State Security Service at exactly 12:10 in ashe colour Land Rover Discovery 3 series jeep with registration number ABC- 843 LX Abuja in companied by his legal adviser, wife and well wishers. 

Dr. Mailafia in a brief interview with press men before he proceeded to the office, he said," I had been invited by the officials of the Department of State Security Service  to appear in the office over  again by the weekend, so I came to honour it." 

Dr. Mailafia also in responding to whether he was told why is he invited for the second time, he said "I am here to appears before them. The invitation came at the weekend.

"I don't know the reason, but I am going as a good citizens of this country to honour every authority  and to go to listen when I am invited and to help them  in their enquiry," he said.



Comments