The collapse of my structure can only be done by cash and carry politicians -Amb.Margif

The collapse of my structure can only be done by cash and carry politicians -Amb.Margif


The embattled Labour Party ,LP, of Plateau State, Chief Amb.Yohanna YD Margif (wazirin Mushere ) has disowned the following, Mr Kichime Gotau, and Solomon Ndam for selfishly organizing kangaroo press conference that,” I have withdrawn and collapsed my structure to support Dr Patrick Dakum candidacy as baseless fraudulent and a total betrayal of trust “
Margif stated this in a press statement made available to our medium in Jos , saying the whole idea of me collapsing my campaign structure to support Dr Patrick Dakum is a figment of the imagination of the mischief makers who are desperate for power.

He applauded the citizens of Plateau State for coming en mass to cast their vote in the first leg of the 2023 General elections in Nigeria. I  believe you voted your conscience devoid of religious, ethnic or regional sentiments.

According to him, he used the opportunity to inform the general public that his attention was drawn to a press release by one Kichime Gotau,a media Director of Patrick Dakum that the statement outrightly lied that I ,Amb Yohana Yilpwan Margif have collapsed my campaign structure and have also stepped down by handing over both my structure and myself to Dakum.


He disclosed that” for the avoidance of doubt, the press statement of Mr Gotau is entirely false and does not represent my stance on the attempts of Dr Patrick Dakum confiscate my governorship ticket of Labour party in Plateau State.

As you know, I have diligently pursued the path of the rule of law to safeguard my anointed Labour party governorship ticket against the illegal substitution that is totally against the provisions of the 2022 electoral act”.


Margif appealed for calm amongst his teeming supporters in Plateau state, stressing my legal case is before the supreme court of Nigeria in search of Justice in line with democratic tenets.

In addition, I also watched the video of a so-called conference by Mr Solomon Ndam that took place on Thursday 23rd February 2023; Mr Ndam was my aide who now betrayed my trust and abandoned his service to God and humanity through the LP governorship ticket given to me by God in June 2022.


For the avoidance of doubt, God handed over to me to deliver my people time like this, into my hands the plateau state ticket of Labour party in June 2022 through vigorous political scrutiny and processes making me the legitimate candidate of LP  in the 2023 General elections but in August 2022, some desperate political Godfathers besiege in their failure to attempted to ambush me and take away my anointed ticket from my hands.

I hereby assure plateau people that Mr.Gotau and his group and the press statement of Mr.Gotau have nothing to do with me, my governorship ticket or my campaign team.

Let the Dakum continue to shout to the rooftops, but my silence is golden and never a weakness because I trust in the judiciary for justice and I ultimately trust in the name of the Lord our God for refuge.

Amb .Margif pointed out that he acknowledge his humble background as a son of a peasant rural farmer, a politician without a political Godfather, except the Lord almighty.

Margif Yohanna maintained that he will sustain his legal push to fight against the injustice meted on him in an attempt to take away his anointed governorship ticket of Labour party in the plateau state.

He solicited

Comments