The purpose of our living here on earth is to put smiles on the faces of the less privilege- Hon. Dangareng

The purpose of our living here on earth is to put smiles on the faces of the less privilege- Hon. Dangareng 


The Executive Chairman of Jos South Local Government Council of Plateau State, Hon. Amb. Gideon Davou Dandereng, who celebrated his golden jubilee yesterday the 22 February, 2022.

Hon. Dandereng spoke with Media men, stated that the purpose of living on earth is to put smile on the faces of the less privileged hence the need to celebrate this golden jubilee with the Orphans please enjoy the excerpts


Sir, we have been with you since in the morning, how do you feel celebrating your birthday with the orphans rather than renting a big hall to celebrate with your friends? 

Hon. Dangareng: I think as a people we are first human beings befor any other thing, and for us, I think as a Christian we are nothing but strengers to this world. 

And we have been created to fulfill a mandate, and what I did today is one of the fulfillment of these mandate by touching the life of somebody. 


Now let me say something here, mother Theresa said something, and I cut "that she left heaven to this earth to bring light, and she said when she will be living back to heaven that light she will leave the light to some people to shine". 
And I think those are the virtues, the attributes that we have to inculcate in our lives and to pass it to other people. 



By and large, those people always need our help, and to those my friends, I think we are better off, so in season like this, I think we should always be celebrating it with the less privilege to touch their lives, and change their lives so that we can be a pillar to them  and by so doing they will still have hope when hope is lost. 

Sir, you have achieved a lot in your last fifty years of your life, either spiritually, politically and otherwise, if giving another fifty years what will you like to achieve that you feel you have not achieved? 


Hon. Dangareng: Let me tell you something, I will not die now,  I am not just a politician but am also a spiritual person, I will have to fulfill my spiritual mandate, and those mandate have to do with touching the lifes of the people. 

Let me say this thing very clearly to the hearing of the press and you can cut me anywhere, even before I became Chairman am not a poor Nigerian and also am not a rich Nigerian but am an average Nigerian. 

We have been working through God grace, and God has been helping us. And  we most be able to extend that to other pless privilege people.

And to me I always feel that is my reason of been here on this earth, for your information I have four biological children, and another two children from my late elder brother whom I picked them when the first was three years old and the second was one and half year, but as of today the two kids are all in their four hundred level and all in private University, one is studying automobile engineering, while the other one is studying international relations and diplomatic studies and also my first biological daughter is going to her four hundred level. 


Also if you go to my village, you will fully understand that I have been a helper to the helpless and I have been a hope to the hopeless. 

Sir, there is some call from some quarters of Jos South/ Jos East for you to contest in the forthcoming 2023 General election, what is your reaction to their call? 


Hon. Dangareng: Yes the call of men is the call of God, because the voice of people is also the voice of God, but you know in this politics we have principals, but I want to tell you that we will always be contest for an election in as much as we are alive, by 2023 we will contest elections yes and we will win.

Comments