I WILL ENSURE MY PEOPLE ENJOY TRUE DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY - ZULFA

I WILL ENSURE MY PEOPLE ENJOY TRUE DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY - ZULFA


The Executive Chairman of Langtang North Local Government, Hon. Barr. Zulfa Bitrus Rimven has reiterated commitment in giving his people dividend of true democracy, he stated this after the Joint Account Committee (JAC) Meeting which was held at the Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Jos Plateau state earlier today.


Recall that this is the first JAC meeting held since the October 9th Local Government Election that brought Zulfa as the substantive Chairman of Langtang North.

"I will stop at nothing to see that Langtang North Local Government is turned to an enviable Local government, infact we will set the pace for other Local Governments."


He further said "Despite the scarce resources, we will prioritize our projects and activities to ensure that our people feel the impact of the New Page" 


Responding about the court Judgement and the behaviors of the former Chairman, Zulfa said "For every promising Government, challenges must strike, therefore I take that as one of the challenges and it is a stepping stone for me and my administration" 


"He got the judgement in his favour, but the process of execution was absolutely wrong, and the judgement has long been appealed. Hence, a learned person will wait for the outcome of the appellate court beside my person and the Local Government Council as third tier of government was not joined in the case and judgement is only enforced on the parties in the suit".


"Well I have said more than enough, and I have decided to henceforth remain mute and deliver dividends of democracy to my people, all this is a planned distraction and I will not fall for it"  he stressed.

Comments