I will Inject Social Change On the Politics of Jos South, says Prince Pam Chuwang Rwang

I will Inject Social Change On the Politics of Jos South, says Prince Pam Chuwang Rwang 

Pam Moses 


A chieftain of the Ruling All Progressive Congress(APC), in Plateau State, Prince Pam Chuwang Rwang said he is passionate to inject social change in the politics of Jos South Local Government Area.

Pam who is from Royal lineage and having spent more time in abroad believe it is high time to change the narrative of governance 

He stated this on Thursday shortly after revalidating his APC membership registration in Du B Federal ward, Jos South LGA of the State.

According to him" I have dual citizenship well found in Nigeria and I want to really contribute and give back to the country that gave birth to me, having given the opportunity to be Counsellor, member House of Assembly and also a Governorship candidate but never allow me to dwell in the palace.

"Believing in most advanced countries in the world especially in California state I know what democracy is, I know where the poor and the needy is. Is through politics some of this goals and objectives can be reach and that is why I am here to support His Excellency Governor Lalong because I know him for a long time!

"He knows my house in Los Angeles. My wife has cook for him, his mentor Joshua Dariye is a close friend both of them we have gone a way.

"Everyone in APC today knows my relationship with key people, we were all together in those days that is why I am coming back to give back to the society.


"People should expect not what I call grassroot awareness but I want to inject a change in the politics of Jos South. To know the difference between polity and politics. Having the polity it means something different you know so that when people like us stand to speak you know I am not coming to beg, you know I am not looking for a contract, you know I am not looking to buy cars, you know I am not looking to travel to America or London or South Africa but you know I am coming back to give", Prince Pam noted.

Meanwhile, APC chairman Du B Federal ward Buba Jibril who was in euphoric mood revealed that having personalities of Prince Pam C. Rwang always make APC a new bride not only in Plateau but Nigeria as a whole.

He charged other party faithfuls who yet to revalidate their registration to expedite action before it might be too late.

Prince Pam C. Rwang was accompanied by Rev. Sam Pam secretary stakeholders APC Northern zone alongside Alh. Suleiman Ibrahim and other party officials.

Comments