Discard all rumours about me, am still the Account General of Plateau State-Dr. Cyril Tsenyil

Discard all rumours about me, am still the Account General of Plateau State-Dr. Cyril Tsenyil


The Account General of Plateau State Dr. Cyril Tsenyil has debunked the rumour making around that he has rendered his resignation letter.


Dr Tsenil made this known to the members of the press in his office while fielding in questions over the recent rumour of his resignation, he said while he was far away far away in Mumbai India attending conference of world accountant general conference he heard about his resignation as the account general of Platea state.



Dr. Tsenyil stated that every civil servants is gadered by a civil service rules and regulations and when you heard that I put in my resignation is nothing but laughable, why do I say that? Is because in the civil service rule you have to give what is call notice of retirement, because every civil servant is guided by the civil service rule no matter how highly place is that person.

"In civil service, one as a civil servant he or she have a different way of exciting the civil service. Because when you talk about resignation many people deosnt want to understand.

In the civil service, before you exit, you give what is call notice of retirement, so every civil servant is guided by the civil service rule.
So whosoever that will occupy the office of the accountant general most be guided by the rules and regulations of the civil service rule.


The rumour of me resigning as the accountant general is nothing but laughable, those people paddling the rumour need to go to the office of the head of service or CSC to confirm about their claims.

Somebody can wake up and paddle every rumour of his or her choice but I want to assure that the time I am going to exit the office of the accountant general whether I like it or not is coming but as for now is nothing but a lies.

Whe I heard the rumour I was so shocked, because as a civil servant and you want to go you most give a notice of retirement, because the rules are very specific.

And you yourself can see that am in the office, working as the accountant general of Plateau State, I can not wake up over night and say I have resigned, what will I resigned for?

Our work is been guided by rules so I can't just wake up and say I have resigned.


I never wanted to make comment over that because civil service is a well organise organisation that no one can wake up and say something different.









Comments